Tour code: AEDL – 03
Type of tour: Daily tours
Duration: 3 Days/2 Nights
Itinerary: Hanoi – Ba Be – Hanoi
Advantages: Ba Be can be described as a place of peace and serenity. The beautiful lake in the northern province of Bac Kan is listed as one of the world’s 20 largest freshwater lakes.
Ba Be, meaning three lakes, was created by the confluence of river tributaries Pe Lam, Pe Lu and Pe Leng after earthquakes tens of millions of years ago. The lakes are part of Ba Be National Park.
JOIN-IN GROUP PACKAGE PRICE IN USD PER PERSON:
(Homestay – Dorm)
THE PRICE INCLUDED:
- A/C transfer,
- Entrance fees,
- Bamboo oat trip in Ba Be Lake,
- All meals as mentioned,
- English speaking guide,
- Homestay (bungalows by request),
THE PRICE EXCLUDED:
- Personal expenses, kayaking,
- Kayaking US$ 5.00/pax (02pax/kayak)
- Private room + US$ 5.00/pax
* Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
* Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
* Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.