Tour code: AEDL – 15
Type of tour: Daily
Duration: 01 Day
Itinerary: Sai Gon – Cao Dai Temple – Cu Chi Tunnels
Advantage: You might have wonderd if Vietnam has a religion of its own. The answer is yes, and its name is Cao Dai. CaoDaiists believe that, before God existed, there was the Tao which was nameless, formless, and unchanging. Then, a Big Bang occurred, out of which God was born. The universe could not yet be formed and to do so, God created yin and yang….
Once in Vietnam, you must visit Cu Chi tunnels. You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnels.
Learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking.
Even a chance to fire real AK bullets.
JOIN-IN GROUP PACKAGE PRICE IN USD PER PERSON:
Group Tour without Lunch
Group Tour with Lunch
THE PRICE INCLUDED:
- Air-con tourist bus,
- English speaking tour guide,
- Entrance fees and 01 Aquafina water bottle/pax.
- 01 Lunch (standard option is not included)
THE PRICE EXCLUDED:
Gun shooting, tips, drinks, travel insurance and personal expenses.
- Free of charge for infant (below 3 year old), other expense pay by parents
- 50% rate of adult for children from 3-7 year old
- 75% rate of adult for children from 8- under 10 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 10 year old
- Two adults bring 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
Big Group Tour (16 pax up):
Free pick up at Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham area (district 1). Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 7.45 am
Small Group Tour (2 – 15 pax)
Free pick-up and drop of from your hotel’s location on these streets (08.10 am – 08.30 am (please provide your hotel address and the name of hotel where you will stay at) such as De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Lê Duẩn, Hai Bà Trưng, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Tôn Đức Thắng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Lý Tự Trọng, Bến Thành, Nguyễn Văn Cừ Dist 1, HCMC
Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 8.00 am
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date
- Surcharge $ 5/pax for Lunar New Year, Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30th, May 1th.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for detail: email@example.com