Tour code: AECR – 01
Type of tour: Cruises
Duration: 1 Day
Itinerary: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
Advantage: Our day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Golf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by.
- Scenic drive through the Red River Delta.
- Stunning view from traditional wooden junk.
- Four hours cruise in the World Natural Heritage Site of Halong Bay.
- Fabulous seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available if clients inform us at least 4 hours before they arrive the Port) onboard while cruising among thousands of islets.
- Sunbathing on board.
- Explore limestone cave with gorgeous stalactites and stalagmites by bamboo boat.
THE PRICE INCLUDED:
- Transfer to/from your hotel.
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees, bamboo boat.
- 04 hours cruising (including Thien Cung cave ).
- One bottle of water on bus.
- One soft drink or beer or bottle of water for lunch.
- Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available if the client(s) required at least 4 hours before the bus reaches the port).
THE PRICE EXCLUDED:
- Drinks, personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.
What to bring:
- Original passport
- Shorts and T-shirt or warm clothes in winter (travel light)
- Camera, sunglasses and sun creams
- Cash for drinks (beer, wine) on boat