Tour code: AECR – 02
Type of tour: Cruises
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Itinerary: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
Advantage: A newly built wooden junk, Halong Phoenix Cruiser is well designed and balances traditional and luxurious styles to provide a comfortable cruise on the tranquil waters of Halong Bay. Launched in May of 2013, Halong Phoenix Cruiser, sister of Halong Phoenix Cruiser 1 and 2, provides a pioneering new generation of vessel with uncomprising quality and luxurious standards. The vessel brings travelers 4 star, reasonably priced, cruise services to comfortably experience Halong Bay.
- Cruising through the most highlights islands and ilets in Halong Bay.
- Enjoy the best moments at nice and less – touristic areas / famous sites: Luon Cave, Titop island, Sung Sot Cave…
- Total relaxing on the top deck on the sunset or sun rise time.
- Comfortable en-suite cabin.
- Experience the local bamboo boat.
- Sastify with Vietnamese seafood.
- Learn how to make the Vietnamese traditional spring rolls.
PACKAGE PRICE IN USD PER PERSON: $ 155
Single charge: $ 55
THE PRICE INCLUDED:
- Transfer to/from your hotel in a high standard air-bus
- Guiding services provided by professional English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- International standard sit-on-top kayak
- Kayaking instructions by our kayaking expert guide
- Bamboo boat trip
- Spring rolls making demonstration on boat
- Drinking water in cabin (2 bottles)
- Meals as indicated
THE PRICE EXCLUDED:
- Personal drink orders from our bar
- Personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- Value added taxes
- Children under 4-years old will be free of charge (Maximum of 1 child).
- Children from 4 up to 8 years old:
- Sharing bed with parents will be charged 50% adult price.
- Sharing cabin with adult will be charged 70% adult price.
- 9 years old and older will be charged as adults.
- Two children under 9 years old sharing a cabin will be charged 75% of the full cabin rate.
Surcharge US$ 45 ( 945,000 VND ) per person for compulsory dinner on following periods:
- December 24th, 2017.
- December 31st, 2017.
- Lunar New Year Event.
What to bring:
- Original passport
- Shorts and T-shirt or warm clothes in winter (travel light)
- Camera, sunglasses and sun creams
- Cash for drinks (beer, wine) on boat