Tour code: AEDL – 01
Type of tour: Daily tours
Duration: 1 Day
Itinerary: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum – One Pillar Pagoda – Tran Quoc Pagoda – Ethnology Museum – Literature Temple – Hoan Kiem Lake – Ngoc Son temple – Old Quarter
Advantages: Hanoi is a destination for famous landscapes in Vietnam, the center of culture, economy, education, politics of Vietnam, to Visit Hanoi one day you will have moments of discovery. Along with the many thousand years of civilization, with many ancient and modern works, with unique sidewalk cultural experiences, the special historical sites will all make you a trip. Hanoi memorable tour. Especially not only experience the identity of 36 bustling streets, beautiful roads but also have moments of experiencing the enjoyment of the national culture through the museum, through the puppet theater special characteristics… with Hanoi city tour full day.
PACKAGE PRICE IN USD PER PERSON:
(Tour with Water Puppet Show or Cycling)
THE PRICE INCLUDED:
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Water Puppet Show or Cycling Tour (optional)
THE PRICE EXCLUDED:
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- 75% rate of adult for children from 5-8 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 8 year old
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closes on Monday and Friday morning. And closes during October
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Water Puppet show for Deluxe option only, a traditional performance that dates back as far as the 11th century in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Then the tour will finish around 17h00 – 17h30.
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 – 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)
Should bring: Hat, Umbrella, Rain-Coat, Light bags. Should not wear short, mini skirt or shirt without sleeves