Tour code: AEDL – 17
Type of tour: Daily
Duration: 01 Day
Itinerary: Sai Gon – Cu Chi Tunnels
Advantage: Today Ho Chi Minh City is very much the heart of Vietnamese business and entrepreneurs. Incomes here are typically twice that of Hanoi and the city’s skyline is rapidly changing, reflecting the sharp influx of foreign trade within the last decade. And yet for all this modernity, the city still retains its connections to the past, particularly so in Cholon, Saigon’s Chinatown. Here dozens of elegant temples and pagodas can be seen. The French too left their mark here – the city has many street cafes and patisseries where fresh croissants can be purchased The Cu Chi Tunnels were pivotal to the Communist’s victory over the Americans and the South Vietnamese Armies as they allowed the Viet Cong to control a large rural area around Saigon. At its height, the tunnel system, parts of which were several levels deep, stretched over 200kms from Saigon to the Cambodian border.
PACKAGE PRICE IN USD PER PERSON:
Group Tour without Lunch
Group Tour with Lunch
Small Group Tour with Lunch (2 – 15 pax)
|$ 28||$ 36||
THE PRICE INCLUDED:
- Air-con tourist bus,
- English speaking tour guide,
- Entrance fees and 01 Aquafina water bottle/pax.
- 01 Lunch (standard option is not included)
THE PRICE EXCLUDED:
- Gun shooting.
- Drinks and tips.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expense.
- Free of charge for infant (below 3 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- 50% rate of adult for children from 3-7 year old
- 75% rate of adult for children from 8- under 10 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 10 year old
- Two adults bring 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
Big Group Tour (16 pax up):
Free pick up at Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham area (district 1). Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 7.45 am
Small Group Tour (2 – 15 pax)
Free pick-up and drop of from your hotel’s location on these streets (08.10 am – 08.30 am (please provide your hotel address and the name of hotel where you will stay at) such as De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Lê Duẩn, Hai Bà Trưng, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Tôn Đức Thắng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Lý Tự Trọng, Bến Thành, Nguyễn Văn Cừ Dist 1, HCMC
Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 8.00 am
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date
- Surcharge $ 5/pax for Lunar New Year, Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30th, May 1st
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for detail: firstname.lastname@example.org