Tour code: AEDL – 18
Type of tour: Daily
Duration: 01 Day
Itinerary: War Crime Museum – Thien Hau Temple – China Town – Binh Tay Market – Reunification Hall – Notre Dame Cathedral – General Post Office – City Hall
Advantage: Ho Chi Minh City formerly known as Saigon is one of the most important commercial and tourist centers in Vietnam. It is 1,730km by land from Ha Noi capital and 50 km from the East-Sea. Saigon was once praised as the “Pearl of the Far East”.
PACKAGE PRICE IN USD PER PERSON:
Group Tour without Lunch
Group Tour with Lunch
THE PRICE INCLUDED:
- Air conditioner tourist bus (joining tour)
- Private car/van ( private tour)
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (Standard tour without lunch)
- 01 water bottle/pax.
THE PRICE EXCLUDED:
- Drinks, personal expense, tip
- Drop off at your hotel will be added $ 3/pax.
- Free of charge for infant (below 3 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- 50% rate of adult for children from 3-7 year old
- 75% rate of adult for children from 8- under 10 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 10 year old
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- With Joining group tour, we will free pick-up (not drop off) at De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Lai St, Le Loi St, Le Duan St, Le Thanh Ton St, Dong Khoi St, Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam.
- Pick up from other streets in District 1: $ 3/pax.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date
- Surcharge $ 5/pax for Lunar New Year, Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30th, May 1th.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for detail: email@example.com
08.00 – 08.30 AM: Pick up at your hotel. We will visit War Crime Museum (This museum tells the story of war from the Vietnamese perspective. Exhibits include photographs, machinery, and weapons that depict the harsh realities of war). Continue Thien Hau Temple (One of the most important pagodas in the city, this richly decorated temple is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Goddess of the Sea and patron of sailors. She is said to travel over the oceans on a mat and ride the clouds to wherever she desires). China town (Settled in the late 18th century, this labyrinthine section of Ho Chi Minh City bustles with restaurants, temples, exotic stores, and markets) and Binh Tay market (This is the main marketplace in China Town, where a great deal of wholesale trading occurs. Experience the commotion of this integral part of the city's daily business). Then we have a lunch at restaurant.
Afternoon: We visit Reunification Hall which was the residence of the President Ngo Dinh Diem of the former South Vietnam until 1975 (1960s - Apr 1975s). You will see many interesting things: formal meeting rooms, private bedrooms, war situation rooms 10 meter beneath earth’s level. This address today still holds many important functions in HCMC. We have guide who speaks your language (English speaking tour guide) to tell you important historical facts about this building and some French colonial structures including the Notre Dame Cathedral (Located in the heart of the city, this cathedral was built by the French in the late 1877s. A large statue of the Virgin Mary greets you as you walk into this neo-Romanesque cathedral, adorned by two tall spires flanking either side).
General Post Office (Designed by Gustav Eiffel, the Post Office is a testament to the French presence in the late 1800s. The look and feel of this grand building is like an elegant railway station).
City Hall (Find out why this is one of the most photographed buildings in Ho Chi Minh City. Constructed in the early 1900s, City Hall is a beautiful example of French colonial architecture).
Tour will end around at 17.00 in De Tham str – Pham Ngu Lao Str.