Tour code: AEBI – 06
Type of tour: Classic
Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
Itinerary: Yangon – Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon
PACKAGE PRICE IN USD PER PERSON:
||3 – 6
||7 – 10
||11 – 15
Tour by private car / bus with private guide
THE PRICE INCLUDED:
- Accommodation – as hotel in the list or similar – based on Twin/Double/Triple sharing
- Tour guide: English speaking guide during the tour.
- Daily ABF and meals as mentioned in the program
- Shows and sightseeing in schedule.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner.
- 01 bottle (500 ml) of drinking water for each pax per day.
- Meals (Burmese Food & Chinese Food) as the tour code ( B: Breakfast, L: lunch, D: Dinner)
- Truck in Kyaikhtiyo mountain
- International/ Domestic flight ticket & airport tax
- Personal expenses: Tipping, Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry,etc.
- Personal travel insurance
- Surcharge with other languages guide.
- Surcharge at hotel case by case
- Chinese New Year (TBA)
- Gala Dinner on X’Mas (24 Dec ) & New Year (31 Dec)
- Child below 12 yrs old with extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 75%.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for detail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DAY 1: YANGON ARRIVAL – CITY SIGHTSEEING
Arrive at Yangon International Airport. Transfer to your hotel and then visit to the Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha. Enjoy the lunch at restaurants. After lunch, continue to the the world famous Shwedagon Pagoda - this Pagoda dates back about 2600 years enshrined 8 sacred hairs of the Buddha, claimed to be the world richest golden dome rises 99 meters and plastered onto the sides of this pagoda with 60 tons of pure gold. Dinner & Overnight in Yangon.
Accommodation: Overnight in Yangon
The distance: Yangon International Airport - Yangon city: 20km - 40 minutes for transfer.
DAY 2: YANGON – BAGO – KYAIKHTIYO (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Kyaikhto. On the way you can visit an ancient capital Bago. The places to see in Bago are Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda which is like Shwedagon in Yangon at glance and the highest Pagoda in Myanmar, Kyakhatwine Monastery, one may observe over 600 student monks having lunch under the way of Buddha’s guidance. After lunch, drive to Kyaikhtiyo (The Miracle of Golden Rock) a huge boulder which maintains its precarious balance due to a precisely placed Buddha hair in the stupa. Arrive Kin Pun base camp, proceed to top mountain by the open truck. Enjoy sunset at Golden Rock Pagoda. Dinner in hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Kyaikhtiyo.
Meals: 1 Breakfast
Accommodation: Overnight in Kyaikhtiyo .
The distance: Yangon Capital – Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda: 160km – 4 hours for transfer & break time on the way.
DAY 3: KYAIKHTIYO – BAGO – YANGON (B)
After breakfast, descend from Pagoda and drive to Bago. On your way back to Yangon you can visit some more places in Bago such as: Shwethalyaung Pagoda 55 meters long and 16 meters high reclining Buddha, Kanbawzathardi Palace the famous palace of King Bayinnaung (1551-1581 A.D.) is being extensively excavated and some buildings are being rebuilt. After lunch, continue to Kyeik Pun, Four-sided Pagoda built by King DhammaZedi in 1476 A.D, Htauk Kyant War Cemetery maintained by the common wealth War Graves Commission. Dinner at hotel & overnight in Yangon.
Meals: 1 Breakfast
Accommodation: Overnight in Yangon.
The distance: Kyaikhtiyo – Yangon Capital: 160km – 4 hours for transfer & break time
DAY 4 : YAGON SEIGHTSEEING & DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, shopping to Bogyoke or Scott’s Market, a famous shopping center to enjoy display of Myanmar handicraft and Gems Shops & enjoy walking tour from Sule Pagoda & visit to the Maharbandoola Park, 48 meters golden dome explore a great city and this tour takes in the best of Myanmar Heritage Building in Yangon. And then transfer to Yangon International Airport from Myanmar.
Meals: 1 Breakfast
The distance: Yangon Capital – Yangon International Airport: 20km – 40 minutes for transfer.