Tour code: AEDL – 12
Type of tour: Daily tours
Duration: 1 Day
Itinerary: Ha Noi – Perfume pagoda
Advantage: The Perfume Pagoda (Chùa Hương) is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. The Perfume Pagoda one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Lunar New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
JOINT-IN GROUP PACKAGE PRICE IN USD PER PERSON:
(Cable cab one way)
(Cable cab round trip)
THE PRICE INCLUDED:
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Boat trip
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu Lunch
- English speaking guide.
THE PRICE EXCLUDED:
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date. Food will be prepar by local Restaurant with local food.
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guest’s tip about 1$ or 2$
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 – 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)
Should bring: Hat, Umbrella, Rain-Coat, Good shoes for trekking, Light bags
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for detail: email@example.com