Tour code: AEDL – 13
Type of tour: Daily tours
Duration: 1 Day
Itinerary: Ha Noi – Bai Dinh – Trang An – Ha Noi
Advantage: Bai Dinh is also famous for its record-breaking works, such as the three statues of Buddha in the past, present and future weighing 50 tons per statue in Tam The temple, a Buddha statue weighing 100 tons in Phap Chu temple and two bells weighing 36 tons and 27 tons.
Trang An, the eco tourism attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with area of 2000 ha. The area caves Trang An eco belonging Truong Yen Commune, Xuan Ninh, Ninh Hai (Hoa Lu district), Gia Sinh commune (Gia Vien District), Ninh Nhat, Tan Thanh (town, Ninh Binh) , an area of more than 1500 ha was discovered several years ago.
JOINT-IN GROUP PACKAGE PRICE IN USD PER PERSON:
(Tour with Electric Car)
THE PRICE INCLUDED:
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Entrance fee
- Buffet Lunch
- English speaking guide.
- Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda (For Deluxe Option)
THE PRICE EXCLUDED:
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- Should bring hats, umbrella, rain coast
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 – 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for detail:firstname.lastname@example.org